Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meet Scarlett:


She is my beautiful corn snake that I adore ♥ I didn't know it was possible to love a snake as much as I love her lol She means more to me than just any old pet. The reason I got her was so I had someone that needed me. I have never had a boyfriend, or even a boy that had a crush on me. I have never felt needed by someone else. I have never felt love back from someone in that way, and I felt that getting a pet would be the best way to help me deal with those sad emotions.

I had a different snake for about two or three months before I got her. My other snakes name was Grigory. I called him Grigsy :) I loved him a lot as well but he was very sick from the start and ended up passing away shortly after I got him. It was very difficult for me to handle due to the fact that the reason I got a pet was not just for the sake of having a pet. It was hard because I felt I needed someone to need me to take care of them and I felt as though I killed Grigsy. I felt terrible, but it turns out that Grigsy was sick from the beginning. I miss him still, but I like the cherish the time I did have with him.

Miss you Grigory <3
So now I have Scarlett and I couldn't be happier with her. She puts so much joy in my life when I feel I dont have any. When im having a terrible day, she can always make me smile. I love coming home from work to her. She is always in some cute new spot in the cage. Most times when I go near her cage she will peak her little nose out her cave and watch me, sometimes for hours. SOOO cute. I just love her. haha so here are a few pictures of her.. a very selected few. I tend to take about 20 pictures a day of her haha









No comments:

Post a Comment