Thursday, December 23, 2010

today was beyond insane.. my job doesnt require me to run yet i got a side ache from running so much.

today was one of those days where you know everything will be going wrong..you know those kinda days, where everthing bad piles into one day and turns into a complete shit storm.. yeah that was basically today in a nutshell. but whatever, life goes on..

the real problem i have is falling asleep. as in the fact being that i cant.. unless i fall asleep with friends over or i fall asleep to doing something (usually the phone is in my hands when i wake up in the middle of the night) I am afraid to go to bed.. my mind has time to think and i get depressed and lonely.. i hate being alone so much..

its 3:48 am and i have to be up at 5:15am. I have had an average of maybe 4 hours of sleep this week.. 9 hour day tomorrow.

fuck.

ok my eyes are about to close. i hope i can plug in my phone before i pass out (im posting from my phone ha and its about to die)

**sidenote** if you are having a bad day click on Christians picture below and watch his reunion.. makes me so incredibley happy i cry everytime.. life is about people, animals, life, expierences, love, and happiness. thats all wrapped up in this video. I love life <3

Christian the Lion

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I've been watching your videos on youtube for a while and just wanted you to know I'm reading.

    Also, that video was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have trouble falling asleep too. I would get 4 hours of sleep per night, then WALK to work and pretend to be alert. omg. I am self diagnosed with Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome - though for years I thought I had insomnia or anxiety. These days I have myself on a better schedule, but no matter what I have trouble getting up early. The only thing that helped was forcing myself to stay up all night and all day and then going to bed at 7pm, then 8pm, then 9pm, 10pm, etc. It took about 5 days to get "normal". Funny enough, I eat better when I am on a good sleeping schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video <3

    / http://www.styleoflife.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete