Friday, March 11, 2011

I went to bed last night very positive and peaceful. I felt very one with the universe, life, and people.

This morning I had a dream that I was speaking to my grandmother on the phone. I said bye and she said "I have to die first" I remember thinking during my dream that was an odd thing to say.

I then got a text from my mom a few minutes later which read "tell me when you are ready for some awful terrible really bad news" (She knew not to wake me up since it was my first morning to sleep in)

I instantly called her back and knew exactly what I was going to hear.

My grandma died this morning.

2 comments:

  1. The circle of life can certainly throw you a curve ball when you least expect it however I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. It could be a lesson to be learned, to better something else, to open one's eyes to what's around them, etc. So while I extened my sympathy for your loss , look around and see if you can see the purpose.

    ReplyDelete