Sunday, February 27, 2011

Something to keep in mind.. 

Not one living thing on earth can understand how you are feeling 100%

It would be audacious of me to ever get upset at anyone for (re)acting or saying something that I would not do myself.

and yet.. I do..

but so does everybody it seems.. Maybe we all just need to let things go when people (re)act in a way you disapprove of or don't understand.

The last two huge arguments I had ended in both of us realizing that it all comes down to the fact that we are different people, who grew up differently, who had different disciplinary action, schooling, friends, and basically every single thing. Therefore, we have an entirely different perspective of what the world is and how we  need to behave in it. So we then stopped our argument and agreed to disagree. In the grand scheme of what life is all about and what those people mean to me is far greater than any miniscule disagreement that we had.

All I think matters is showing the people I love and care about that I love and care about them. They are one of the reasons that truly make my life worth living on this place we call earth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristine,

    I totally 100% know what you feel. :)))

    Jokes aside, this is something I can relate to, but usually formulate it for myself in a much more depressed way.

    You inspire me. I hope you continue your blog. Greetings from Hungary.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete